"Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after
tomorrow will be sunshine." – Jack Ma
Graduated from the Indiana University, Bloomington in December 2014 with a BA degree in Economics Management and a certificate degree in Marketing, Communication and Culture, Sarjak today plays a key role in the operations of Sharp Logistics (Custom House division) and Krish carrier (Transport division). Within a short span, he has created his own mark in the company by taking it to newer heights, and believes in growing with the team and not individually. The role models he strongly follows are Mr. Ashish K Sheth and Mr. Ratan N Tata. His definition of success lies in creating a joyful environment where each one respects one another, creating unity, thus leading to growth as a whole.
With an overall experience of custom activities for more than 18 years, his association with sharp logistics since 2002 as import head has garnered Nagendra a host of achievements as under:
- Customs clearance one day under DEEC Scheme 50 MTS from Air Port.
- Customs clearance under NIL Demurrage Gross weight 125 MTS Air shipments (ODC).
- 5000 MTS Cleared at Mumbai port.
- 150 Containers cleared in 2 days - day and night worked in Transindia CFS at JNPT.- Monthly average of 70-75 jobs handled without any hurdle.
- Effectively and independently handling the accounts team to overcome daily hindrances in a smooth manner.
- With a profound knowledge of the company’s core matters, Dilip ensures the clearance of annual audit and completion of income tax assessment.
- Since the year 2006 till 2010, independently handled the complete Imports of General Motors India under Direct Port Delivery system.
- Since 2011 heading the Import operations at JNPT office and in-charge of operational activities pertaining to Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.
Currently working as the Export Head, with an experience of six years with Sharp, Vijay comes with a philosophy that hard work is the only way to success – not only as a professional, but also as an individual. His growth from a clerk to a team leader with such prowess has earned him respect from every individual at Sharp. His proactive and positive approach makes him sail through challenges at any given time. With projects like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj and Bhel, Vijay envisi to take Sharp to great heights – with his in-depth knowledge and freight forwarding skills.